New to Hot Yoga? No problem!
60, 75, 90 minute and Vinyasa classes at HY4YLV are open to beginner students. Our Staff are trained to keep their eye on and encourage you. You will be led through our classes in a safe, effective ways. The practice grows with you, so as you gain more strength and flexibility, there are always challenges and ways to advance.
We will offer more Vinyasa style classes in Fall 2014. And very likely more class times.
New Student Introductory Package:
$39 for 30 Consecutive Days of Yoga
This offer is available to first-time students, who are NYS residents ONLY. Must show ID. Included is a yoga mat rental and towel on your first class!
- Please arrive to the studio at least 15 minutes before the start of class to register. Please remember to bring ID.
- Please arrive on an empty stomach (no heavy meals or food for at least 2-3 hours before class).
- Arrive well hydrated! Drink plenty of water throughout the day, prior to your first class.
- Wear clothes you will be comfortable sweating in. Form fitting is best.
- Please plan to stay for the duration of class, whether you’re participating in the 90-minute, 75 or 60-minute class.
- Yoga mat & towel are required for each class. HY4YLV is happy to offer you both for your first class. Rental mats and towels are available, however if you’d prefer purchasing, we also have mats, towels, and water for sale.
- Keep an Open Mind. This will be one of the most challenging, but rewarding experiences for you. Be prepared to work hard, sweat, and feel great!