New to Hot Yoga? You can do it! Call 516-277-2700 to Get Started
Our 75 minute and Vinyasa classes at HY4YLV are open to beginner students. Our Staff are trained to keep their eye on and encourage you. You will be led through our classes in a safe, effective ways. The practice grows with you, so as you gain more strength and flexibility, there are always challenges and ways to advance.
Start with a 60 Minute class only IF you are in shape, have done hot yoga before, or are familiar with the 60 minute format. OMMM!
$29 for 14 consecutive days of yoga
New Student Introductory Package:
This offer is available to first-time students, who are NYS residents ONLY. Must show ID. Included is a yoga mat rental and towel on your first class! (This also means you have never stepped foot into 49 Birch Hill Road studio in it’s 11 years of existence)
IN STUDIO Purchase ONLY
- We STRONGLY RECOMMEND – if you have NO prior hot yoga background or know you aren’t in “shape”, start with our 75 Minute Hot Class or Warm Vinyasa class to begin adapting to the heat. Adapting to the heat will take most people 3 to 4 classes.
- Please arrive to the studio at least 15 minutes before the start of class to register. Please remember to bring ID.
- Please arrive on an empty stomach (no heavy meals or food for at least 2-3 hours before class).
- Arrive well hydrated! Drink plenty of water throughout the day, prior to your first class.
- Wear clothes you will be comfortable sweating in. Form fitting is best.
- Please plan to stay for the duration of class, whether you’re participating in the 75 or 60-minute class. Drop to your knees or lie on your mat – if you get anxious, tired or out of breath. Please stay in the room, so as not to disturb other practicing.
- Yoga mat & towel are required for each class. Rental mats and towels are available, however if you’d prefer purchasing, we also have mats, towels, and water for sale.
- Keep an Open Mind. This will be one of the most challenging, but rewarding experiences for you. Be prepared to work hard, sweat, and feel great afterwards. You will sleep better, feel taller, feel MORE ENERGIZED and be more focused as a result!