The Magic of Yoga at Locust Valley!
OUR 10 and 20 Class Cards are on sale in studio and online.
$157.50 for 10 Class Cards, $299 for 2 Class Cards
2 Month Unlimited Special $315
8 Months $999 All available until March 15th!
INVERSION WORKSHOP March 8th!
Learn to harness the energy necessary to lift off! Learn the basics of inversions and arm balance including Crow, Headstand, Forearm Balance, and others. Work toward comfort and ease while going upside down. No inversion experience necessary, but a basic yoga practice is recommended. $35
New Intro Offers (New Students Only)
- 1 New Mat and 5 Classes $95
- 5 Classes and One Introductory Private $135 (Usually $170)
- A 30 Minute Postural and Yoga Assessment $40 (with Studio Director)
- ONE Month Unlimited Yoga (1) and 1 Private $175 ($240 Value)
- Noon Saturday Warm Yogalates – Work the core and flow through yoga poses!
- Noon Sunday Hot Core Vinyasa – Power Flow!
- 4:00pm Saturday is Hot Yoga Fusion
- 4:45pm Sunday is Hot Yoga
- TWO 6:00 am classes Tuesday and Thursday have begun! Silent class
- Community Vinyasa Class, Sunday 6:15pm $7 to $10 donation
- Intro offer for Brand New Students is 14 Days of Unlimited Classes for only $29. Check out our great teachers, class styles, and space!
Upcoming Workshops & Events
Sunday March 1st, 6:15pm
YIN CLASS with Ryan Labella (only $10)
Sunday March 15th, 2:00pm
INTRO TO YOGA WORKSHOP ($35 – workshop PLUS 1 class)
Learn the fundamentals of Vinaysa and Hot Yoga in this practical workshop that will give you tips and know how about Sun Salutations, Warrior Poses, chatauranga and more to ground you and make you more comfortable in your body. Some hot poses and dealing with the heat of hot yoga will also be presented. Will Include 1 class after the workshop. Great for beginners and those who want to learn Vinyasa and Hot Yoga basics!
Friday March 13th, 8:00pm
GLOWGA EVENT ($25)
Glow Sticks, black lights, great music, shine your light in this Flowing and Glowing Vinyasa class. Join us as Denise Petersen shares her yoga practice with us lucky practitioners. Wine to follow class!